We invite you to watch this webinar about “Temporary Grain Storage Solutions for Secure Business Operations” presented by our in-house experts, Daniel Fiersbach and Petras Dičiūnas.
Why we consider Temporary Grain Storage Solutions so important:
- On field storage – reduction of transport costs – faster harvest
- Unlimited storage capacity
- Grains can be stored by quality
- Control over price and market fluences
- Lower start-up costs than investment in fixed storage options such as cement and metal silos
- Lower exposure to risks due to climate
- Contamination of 1 bag does not affect all storage
About our Speaker
I started my career in the Armando Alvarez Group 2008 in SOLPLAST and quickly specialized in crop packaging operating mostly in Central and Eastern Europe. 2018 and 2019 I was send to Germany in order to be closer to the markets I was in charge of and since 2020 I’m based at SOTRAFA company in Almeria. In my 12 years in agriculture plastic business I saw many different ways of working and I try to transmit this experience to our customers. I obtained the title specialist in International Trade issued by ENAE Business School (Murcia, Spain) in 2012.
I am heavily involved with agricultural plastics for last 7 years of my life, both in purchasing and sales. Operating in Eastern European countries, and have been with Armando Alvarez Group since 2018.