Thank you for visiting this website. We recommend that you read this document closely every time you access it, to check if there have been any changes, and leave the website if you disagree with them, because the use of this website expressly and fully entails acceptance of this Legal Disclaimer in the version made public at the time the user accesses it.
WEBSITE OWNERSHIP AND DEFINITION OF TERMS
This Legal Disclaimer contains the general terms and conditions that govern the access and use of the website http://www.agriplasticscommunity.com, which is owned by the “Armando Álvarez” company, with address at c/ Ramón de la Cruz 1, 2nd floor. 28001 – Madrid, recorded in the Madrid Trade Registry, in volume 1603, folio 15, page number M29301, operating under Tax ID number A39003025, telephone 942846100, and email address email@example.com.
As you are probably aware, the entry into force of (EU) Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27th April 2016 on General Data protection (hereinafter GDPR), addresses the need to strengthen the levels of security and protection of personal data.
We wish to inform you that we meet all the requirements of this legislation and that all data under our responsibility is processed pursuant to legal requirements and with the due security measures that will guarantee their confidentiality.
However, given the legislative changes, we consider it convenient to inform you and submit for your acceptance the following consent:
Who is responsible for processing your data?
Identity: ARMANDO ÁLVAREZ, S.A.
Postal address: Av. Pablo Garnica, 20 – 39300 Torrelavega (Cantabria) – 39300 Torrelavega – Cantabria
Telephone number: 942846100
What is the purpose of processing your personal data?
- We collect the personal data that you provide as part of your registration, and any additional personal information that you provide to update your registration data.
- Internal use, offers, commercial processing, sending communications and managing the questions and requests for information that you may send us.
- Commercial offers and management from the Armando Álvarez Group companies and their services “With the purpose to provide offers of services that may be of your interest”.
- Management of Replies to Questions, Claims or Incidents, Requests for Information, Resources and/or Activities.
- Promotion and Information on the Organisation: Informational, Communication and Campaign Management Materials, Activities, Events, Contests and/or Recording and Publication, on the organisation’s media (including website and social media) and/or others public media, videos, recordings and photos associated with the activities carried out by the organisation “With the aim to provide information on the organisation that may be of your interest”.
- Sending out of Newsletters, Activity Reports and Information associated with the Organisation’s Activities.
- Profile Analysis “With the aim to offer you products and services in accordance with your interests, as well as to improve your user experience, we also collect information on your preferences to adapt our offers to your specific preferences, and on your marketing preferences to contact you via your preferred communication method. If you receive a service provided by us, we may collect and record your preferences on the way the service was provided, in order to improve your experience the next time. No automated decisions will be taken based on this profile.
- Contact Management to analyse the efficiency of our marketing communications and to provide you with offers, tips and information.
- We collect cookies to allow you to browse efficiently through the pages and store your preferences, in addition to generally improve your experience when visiting our website. See our cookies policy.
How long do we keep your data?
We will keep your personal data as long as you continue to interact with us (for example, if you read or click on an email that we send you, visit our website or attend an event that we organise). If we have no interaction with you for three years, we will try to contact you to see if you still wish to maintain the relationship with Armando Álvarez.
If we do not hear from you (or if you inform us, at any time, that you no longer wish to maintain the relationship with Armando Álvarez), we will remove your personal data from our records.
Your information will be kept in our files as long as you continue interacting with us, based on the conservation timeframes established by current regulations, as well as the timeframes legally established for the implementation or prescription of any liability action due to breach of contract by the interested party or by the Organisation.
What is the reason for processing your data?
- To fill out the contact and/or newsletter subscription that the interested party may request.
- Contact data is processed in cases of legitimate interest for direct marketing and where the agent may be the injured party and it were necessary in order to process and notify the data of the interested party to third parties, to ensure observance of regulations and defence of the interest of the data processor.
- Your unequivocal consent by accepting the clauses enabled on the forms of this website.
Who can your data be communicated to?
- Organisations or individuals directly hired and/or related by the Data Processor to provide services connected to the processing purposes:
- Publicity/Marketing Agencies as online marketing provider and entities outsourced to manage the newsletter and commercial communications.
- Group companies – see list at www.armandoalvarez.com and Agents and/or Commercial Agencies: The Armando Álvarez Group and its commercial agents have formalised agreements to guarantee that we process your personal data correctly and pursuant to data protection regulations. These agreements contain the respective duties and responsibilities towards you, and they contemplate which entity is best positioned to fulfil your needs and the verified processing purposes.
- Compliance; Management and/or Compliance Auditors and, insofar as there may be complaints on infringement of the data protection rules, they are conveyed to the “Chief Privacy Officer” who is part of the Group’s parent company.
- Internet service providers, who help in the administration of this website. Some of these commercial partners may be located in a country other than where you are when you access this website. The main Internet service provider is in Spain.
- Administration Entities and competent authorities in the cases in which Armando Álvarez is required to this purpose pursuant to the content of any applicable regulation; or if, acting in good faith, it is considered that this action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal proceedings; to reply to any claim or lawsuit; or to protect the rights of Armando Alvarez or interested parties.
Under what guarantee is your data communicated?
“Data is communicated to third parties who prove that they have a Personal Data Protection System pursuant to current legislation.
What are your rights?
- “Any person is entitled to obtain confirmation on whether we are processing personal data concerning them, or not”.
- “Interested parties are entitled to access their personal data, as well as to request the correction of inaccurate data or, if applicable, request their removal when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary to the purposes it was collected for”.
- Under certain circumstances, the interested parties may request limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep it to initiate or defend claims”.
- Under certain circumstances and due to reasons pertaining to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data, in which case the Data Processor will stop processing the data, except for legitimate imperative reasons, or to initiate or defend possible claims”.
- By virtue of the right to portability, the interested parties are entitled to obtain the personal data pertaining to them in a structured and common use format that is mechanically read, and to transfer them to another data processor”.
- In the event that the consent has been given for a specific purpose, you are entitled to withdraw the consent at any time, and this will not affect the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to withdrawing it.
- You may lodge a claim with the Control Authority on competent matters of Data Protection, especially if you were not satisfied with the exercise of your rights, through the contact means established by said control entity.
How can you exercise your rights?
Where to go to exercise your rights:
“If you wish to exercise your rights, please use the channel established to this purpose by the data processor: firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may respond to and manage your request”
Information required to exercise your rights:
“In order to exercise your rights, we must verify your identity and the specific request that you are making, therefore we ask for the following information:
- “Documented information (written/ email) on the request.
- Proof of identity as owner of the data object of the request (Name, surnames of the interested party and photocopy of the ID of the interested party and/or of the person representing them, as well as the document proving said representation.
- Address to purposes of notifications, date and signature of the applicant (if it is in writing) or full name and surnames (if it is by email), or validation of the request in the private area of the communication channel, with the personal code authenticating your identity)
- When the data processor has reasonable doubts on the identity of the individual making the request, they may ask for any additional information that is necessary to confirm the identity of the interested party.
General Procedure to Exercise your rights:
“Once the required information is received we will respond to your request pursuant to Armando Álvarez Group’s general procedure for exercising rights:
- The data processor will provide the interested party with information pertaining to their actions based on a request pursuant to articles 15 to 22 (Rights of the interested party) and, in any case, within one month from receipt of the request.
- This period may be extended another two months, if necessary, taking into account the complexity and the number of requests.
- The data processor shall inform the interested party of any of these extensions within one month from receipt of the request, stating the reasons for the delay.
- When the interested party submits the request by electronic means, the information will be provided by electronic means when possible, unless the interested party asks that it be provided in another way.
- If the data processor does not process the interested party’s request, they will inform them without delay, and at the latest within one month from receipt of the request, of the reasons for their inaction and that they may submit a claim before a control authority and take legal action.
- The information provided shall be free of charge, except for reasonable fees for administrative costs.
- The data processor may refuse to act on the requests; however, they bear the burden of proving the manifestly unfounded or excessive nature of the request.
What are the methods for placing a claim?
If you believe that your rights were not duly taken care of, you are entitled to submit a claim before the competent data protection authority (www.agpd.es)
How is your personal data safely stored?
The Armando Álvarez Group companies have formalised agreements to guarantee that we process your personal data correctly and pursuant to data protection regulations. These agreements contain the respective duties and responsibilities towards you, and they contemplate which entity is best positioned to fulfil your needs. These agreements between companies of the group do not affect your rights by virtue of the data protection law. Please contact us via the contact channels stated below if you wish to obtain further information on these agreements.
The content provided at Agriplastics Community is subject to copyright and intellectual property rights. Thus, pursuant to Intellectual Property regulations, it is strictly for private use.
Any other use will be considered an infringement of Intellectual Property and will be duly penalised, unless there is prior authorisation from Agriplastics Community.
Agriplastics Community respects third-party intellectual and industrial property. If you believe that your Intellectual Property Rights were used in a way that could lead to disputes due to infringement, please immediately inform Agriplastics Community.
Agriplastics Community will then begin the necessary actions to eliminate the content object of the claim, when necessary, or will respond to the claim within a reasonable period.
OPINIONS, COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS AND OTHER CONTENT
Users may participate through Agriplastic Community with comments, provided that their content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, slanderous, does not invade the privacy of third parties, violate intellectual property rights or is insulting or reprehensible in any way for third parties and provided that the content does not contain computer viruses, political propaganda, publicity content, chain mail, mass mailing or any other type of “spam”.
Any user who wishes to publish content of any type (hereinafter the “user’s content”) undertakes to grant Agriplastics Community a license for publication, which covers the entirety of intellectual property rights and any other rights that the user may have on said content.
Therefore, the User authorises Agriplastics Community so that it may, free of charge, world-wide and with no restrictions or reservations whatsoever, publish the “user’s content”, accepting that they will not receive any compensation for these publications.
These rights include the right of reproduction, representation, dissemination, transformation, distribution and public communication, by any procedure and in all formats and media, of all or part of the “User’s content” that the User has sent or published through the Platform.
The User accepts that the “user’s content” may be used dissociated at any time, both promotionally and commercially, by decision of Agriplastics Community, or it may be published on the Platform. The User also accepts that Agriplastics Community may use the “user’s content” to quote them and associate it with their pseudonym or with their name on their promotional, marketing and publicity operations.
This license shall be valid in any language, throughout the world and for the protection period agreed for the “user’s content” and their rights, pursuant to Spanish and European legislation.
The User expressly states that any “user’s content” entered on the Agriplastics Community platform effectively belongs to the user or has the authorisation of the legitimate owners or licensees of the content, and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties and, specifically, the Agriplastics Community rights or the right to honour or image of third parties or any other third-party rights. Data or content pertaining to children under 14 years of age may not be provided or entered by the User in their “user’s content”.
The user acknowledges that they have been informed that the Agriplastics Community:
- Rejects any type of liability regarding the exploitation or the dissemination of the “user’s content” on any media;
- May remove from its Platform the “user’s content” if in its opinion this content infringes the rights of Agriplastics Community or of third parties, as well as these Conditions, all this notwithstanding any legal action that may be taken against the User due to said infringements.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship established between Armando Álvarez and the user will be governed by current regulations on applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction. Spanish law will be the only applicable legislation. In those cases where regulations provide for the possibility of the parties expressly submitting to a jurisdiction, Armando Álvarez and the user, expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction they may be under, submit to the courts of the city of Torrelavega.
Last updated at: 04/11/18