What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded and stored on the user’s device when accessing certain websites, to store and retrieve information on the browsing on this device. Cookies are essential for the Internet to work, providing advantages in the provision of interactive services, and making it easier for you to browse and use the website. Keep in mind that cookies cannot damage your equipment and when they are activated they help us to identify and resolve errors.
What type of cookies is used?
Below are the types of cookies used by this website:
- Cookies that are strictly necessary for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user and which may be used for correct browsing or to ensure that website content is loaded efficiently. If they are deactivated the user may not receive the established services and content correctly.
- First-party cookies are those sent to the user’s terminal from equipment or a domain managed by the data processor and from where the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies are those sent to the user’s equipment from equipment or from a domain not managed by the data processor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained from the cookies.
- Analytics cookies, to monitor and compile the statistical data of the activity, with the purpose to guarantee better service for users.
- Publicity cookies, to manage publicity areas based on criteria such as the frequency when the advertisements are shown.
- Session cookies, designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing a website.
How can I manage cookies?
As an additional guarantee to the information provided above. Users may at any time revoke how this website’s cookies work by:
- Internet Explorer: Tools → Internet options →Privacy →Configuration
- Google Chrome: Configuration →Show advanced options →Privacy →Content configuration
- Firefox: Tools →Options →Privacy →History →Personalised configuration
- Safari: Preferences →Security
Acceptance and Liability Regime
Therefore, if your Internet browser is configured to accept cookies, we understand that this, along with your continued use of our website, is an approval for us to use them.
Armando Álvarez Group is not liable for the content and truthfulness of the privacy policies of the third-parties included in this cookies policy.
Last updated at: 04/11/18