We invite you to watch this new webinar about “Silage Protection” presented by an expert from ARK Agriculture (UK), Oliver Peck and animal nutrition expert Maruzaan Booyse of the Armando Alvarez Group.
This is the last of a series of 3 webinars where we talk in detail about everything you need to know to get the most from your investment 🚜
In this webinar we talk about:
- The importance of sidewall film (before you begin filling the clamp)
- O2 barrier silage film vs basic black plastic
- Silage Covers – why they are important
- Woven vs Knitted covers
- Hold everything in place – the benefits of gravel bags
For this series of webinars, we had two experts from ARK Agriculture (UK) explaining everything you need to know to optimize silage storage in 3 sessions:
- Silage clamp design, important points to consider.
- Silage clamp management, how to work with your silage storage.
- Silage Protection – the best way to sheet and cover your silage clamp to produce high-quality silage year after year.
We have a Q&A session at the end of the webinar where Oliver answers frequently asked questions related to silage protection.
About our Speaker
Oliver is the Sales Director for ARK Agriculture and has been with the company since 2015. Oliver is responsible for advertising, marketing, and sales of ARK Agriculture’s range of silage films, silage covers, and gravel bags.