Silage Clamp/bunker Design
We invite you to watch this webinar related to Silage clamp design, important points to consider, presented by an expert from ARK Agriculture (UK), Will Wilson.
This is the 1st. of a series of 3 webinars where we talk in detail about everything you need to know to get the most from your investment 🚜
In this webinar we talk about:
- Silage bunker options – which design suits you best, and how to decide?
- Materials to be used in construction – concrete and asphalt
- Silage clamp safety – points to consider when you design your clamp
- Future-proofing your silage clamp design – what will the future look like
For this series of webinars, we had two experts from ARK Agriculture (UK) explaining everything you need to know to optimize silage storage in 3 sessions:
- Silage clamp design, important points to consider.
- Silage clamp management, how to work with your silage storage.
- Silage Protection – the best way to sheet and cover your silage clamp to produce high-quality silage year after year.
We have a Q&A session at the end of the webinar, a unique opportunity to solve all your doubts related to silage storage optimization with Will Wilson.
About our Speaker
Will Wilson is the Business Development Director for ARK Agriculture, specialists in silage storage. ARK Agriculture supplies silage clamps and silage covers across the UK and internationally for biogas and livestock farmers, with over 150 sites using our clamps in the UK. Will helped develop the business from its conception in 2013. His background is in practical farm and business management, which helps him understand ways silage storage can be improved at a farm level.